From our studio
Nothing less than extraordinary is good enough for the moment you have been dreaming of. We will help you to bring life to the gorgeous dress of your dreams. This is where our expertise and passion meet your desires and wishes for an exquisite couture gown that will make you feel like the princess you are on your special day. Please refer to our Bespoke designs service for more information on our design timeline and process.
A Journey to The Stars | For every special occasion
We want to give you the dress your heart desires, no matter what the occasion may be. Our clients have turned to us to help them get dressed for all the special moments of their lives including maternity shoots, engagement parties, bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses, matric farewells and so much more.
For more information about our process and to book a consultation please fill out the form below
Terms and Conditions
Silver swallow design offers custom design bridal service packages that include a consultation with the designer, design plan, fittings, fabric and all the labor to complete the finished garment.
1. A 50 % non-refundable deposit is required before the commencement of any work on the garment. A follow-up consultation with the designer will be conducted to confirm measurements and a design plan.In the case where existing media images will be used as a reference to some design elements, it will not be a direct reflection of the final product.
2. The client should avail time for no less than three fittings during the design and production of the garment; excluding final fitting during collection.
3. Minor design changes will only be allowed at the first fitting. Small decorative changes can be made throughout the process, but once they are confirmed and complete, they can not be recalled.
4. No mobile or camera pictures are allowed to be taken during the design, production and handover phase.
5. No more than two additional people allowed at all fittings and these should always be the same parties.
6. Final garment collection to be scheduled at least one week before the intended event.
7. Outstanding balance to be visible in the bank account of Silver Swallow Design before the morning of the collection date. Should this not be the case, the collection date will be postponed until such time.
8. Mandatory final fitting during dress collection. Final garment handover will be deemed as the conclusion of the transaction.
9.The custom design remains the intellectual property of Silver Swallow Design while the client can use the final product.
10.The custom design of the client will not be made public on social media before the wedding but has the right to showcase any work afterward on social media and website.
11.If and when the photos are released on social media by the photographer, Silver Swallow Design as the dress designer and a participating vendor of the wedding should be stipulated.